On November 2, 2015, President Obama signed into law the Bipartisan Budget Act of 2015, legislation that raises the federal debt limit and establishes the framework for a two-year budget deal. The legislation, needed to avoid an impending default on U.S. debt, also contains multiple unrelated provisions, including an elimination of two Social Security retirement benefit claiming strategies and a provision to prevent a significant increase in Medicare Part B premiums for some. Click here to learn more.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning