D3 Financial Counselors had a shredder service pick up day on November 15th. D3 identified a local non-profit organization, Shred Docs, which is staffed by Transitions 99 school children (handicap enabled). As a service to clients, and to help some less fortunate young adults, clients were encouraged to drop off documents they would like shredded at the Downers Grove office.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning