D3 Financial Counselors had a shredder service pick up day on November 15th. D3 identified a local non-profit organization, Shred Docs, which is staffed by Transitions 99 school children (handicap enabled). As a service to clients, and to help some less fortunate young adults, clients were encouraged to drop off documents they would like shredded at the Downers Grove office.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning