We are proud to announce that Ryan Pace has passed the March, 2013 CFP Exam. In June of 2013 he fulfilled his ethics, education, and experience requirements in order to receive his CFP®designation. This rigorous exam covers all subject areas of financial planning; including investments, taxes, retirement planning, estate planning, and insurance. Ryan is the fourth team member that Don Duncan has trained to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning