We are proud to announce that Ryan Pace has passed the March, 2013 CFP Exam. In June of 2013 he fulfilled his ethics, education, and experience requirements in order to receive his CFP®designation. This rigorous exam covers all subject areas of financial planning; including investments, taxes, retirement planning, estate planning, and insurance. Ryan is the fourth team member that Don Duncan has trained to become a CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning