Ryan Pace attended the IRS 2012 Tax Forum located at the Hyatt Regency McCormick Place in Chicago. This three-day event contained numerous educational sessions focusing on the latest tax information and was presented by some of the brightest minds at the IRS. Ryan left with improved knowledge on how recent tax implications will affect client’s retirement plans, estate planning techniques, real estate planning, education planning and what the IRS is currently doing to protect Americans from identity theft.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning