For the third consecutive year, Don Duncan was listed as a Best Financial Advisor for Doctors in the November 2014 edition of Medical Economics. The staff at Medical Economics use the following criteria to determine the best financial advisors for doctors: Advisors with depth of knowledge about a broad range of financial issues and retain certifications (CFP® for example). There should be a focus or speciality in physician business or the medical field. Advisors should offer services to a broad geographic range. Advisors must not be fully commission-based. Advisors need to be in good standing with the SEC and FINRA.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning