For the third consecutive year, Don Duncan was listed as a Best Financial Advisor for Doctors in the November 2014 edition of Medical Economics. The staff at Medical Economics use the following criteria to determine the best financial advisors for doctors: Advisors with depth of knowledge about a broad range of financial issues and retain certifications (CFP® for example). There should be a focus or speciality in physician business or the medical field. Advisors should offer services to a broad geographic range. Advisors must not be fully commission-based. Advisors need to be in good standing with the SEC and FINRA.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning