Owning a home outright is a dream that many Americans share. Having a mortgage can be a huge burden, and paying it off may be the first item on your financial to-do list. But competing with the desire to own your home free and clear is your need to invest for retirement, your child’s college education, or some other goal. Putting extra cash toward one of these goals may mean sacrificing another. So how do you choose? Click here to read more.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning