Don Duncan, Adam Glassberg and Ryan Pace attended NAPFA’s four-day national conference at the Hilton in Chicago. Members of D3 attended numerous breakout sessions and case studies and left with improved knowledge on new financial planning techniques. Members of D3 also received continuing education credits which are required by their professional designations. Click Here to learn more about D3’s staff and the purpose of having these professional designations.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning