Taking the steps to create a financial plan is one of the most important leaps you can make towards establishing a successful financial future. It is your “road-map” that clearly defines the steps you need to take to successfully achieve you financial goals. Though having a well-thought out and clear financial plan is excellent to have, it is not worth much unless it is implemented and progress is tracked. Given this fact, and that we are in the midst of our Financial Plan Update season, we felt it would be beneficial to touch upon the importance of not only having a financial plan, but updating it on a regular basis.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning