Don retired from being the Chairman of the Wisconsin Native Loan Fund (WINLF) at the annual meeting on June 29th. This grant-funded not-for-profit helps Native Americans in Wisconsin improve their lives economically by providing financial literacy and loan funds that otherwise would not be available to these borrowers. Don was a charter board member and served this organization for over 9 years. Don is very proud that WINLF went from $0 in assets to over $1million as of June 30, 215. “Helping others to help themselves is the great concept behind financial literacy,” according to Don.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning