Don Duncan attended the How to Become a CPA Financial Planner conference on November 18, 2011. The conference was held by the Illinois CPA Society and was located at the Illinois CPA Society Education Center in Chicago. He participated on a discussion panel with other CPAs that decided to make the move into personal financial planning.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning