As vice chairman, Don will track the portfolio performance, provide advice and guidance to students, and hear presentations by students regarding investment objectives and the EIF portfolio performance. Each student works with an EIF board member who serves as a professional mentor for the student throughout the semester. Click on link to learn more about the Illinois State Educational Investment Fund.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning