As vice chairman, Don will track the portfolio performance, provide advice and guidance to students, and hear presentations by students regarding investment objectives and the EIF portfolio performance. Each student works with an EIF board member who serves as a professional mentor for the student throughout the semester. Click on link to learn more about the Illinois State Educational Investment Fund.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning