For the fourth consecutive year, Don Duncan was named a Five Star Wealth Manager in the November, 2013 edition of Chicago Magazine. Five Star Wealth Manager award candidates are evaluated against 10 objective criteria such as client retention rates, client assets administered and a favorable regulatory and complaint history. No more than seven percent of the wealth managers in a market receive the Five Star award.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning