For the fourth consecutive year, Don Duncan was named a Five Star Wealth Manager in the November, 2013 edition of Chicago Magazine. Five Star Wealth Manager award candidates are evaluated against 10 objective criteria such as client retention rates, client assets administered and a favorable regulatory and complaint history. No more than seven percent of the wealth managers in a market receive the Five Star award.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning