Don Duncan is pictured above having Jim Grant autograph his book “The Forgotten Depression, 1921: the Crash that Cured Itself” on December 2nd, 2014 at the CFA Society of Chicago Distinguished Speaker Presentation. The presentation provided a historic perspective on how governmental entities, particularly the Federal Reserve, can affect economic cycles. Employees at D3 Financial Counselors are encouraged to attend thought-provoking presentations to enhance their educational experiences so that they are able to better assist D3’s clients in making smarter financial decisions.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning