Don Duncan is pictured above having Jim Grant autograph his book “The Forgotten Depression, 1921: the Crash that Cured Itself” on December 2nd, 2014 at the CFA Society of Chicago Distinguished Speaker Presentation. The presentation provided a historic perspective on how governmental entities, particularly the Federal Reserve, can affect economic cycles. Employees at D3 Financial Counselors are encouraged to attend thought-provoking presentations to enhance their educational experiences so that they are able to better assist D3’s clients in making smarter financial decisions.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning