Donald Duncan has been elected to the NAPFA Midwest Region Board. He will begin serving his term on September 1, 2010. Since 1983, consumers across the country have looked to the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) for financial professionals who meet the highest membership standards possible for professional competency, broad-based financial planning, and Fee-Only compensation. Mr. Duncan is a long time member of NAPFA, and is honored to be elected to this position.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning