Donald Duncan has been elected to the NAPFA Midwest Region Board. He will begin serving his term on September 1, 2010. Since 1983, consumers across the country have looked to the National Association of Personal Financial Advisors (NAPFA) for financial professionals who meet the highest membership standards possible for professional competency, broad-based financial planning, and Fee-Only compensation. Mr. Duncan is a long time member of NAPFA, and is honored to be elected to this position.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning