First Congregational United Church of Christ congregation elects Don Duncan as Church Moderator at its January 25, 2015 annual meeting. The Church Moderator is the chairperson of the church cabinet. The Church Cabinet shall insure that the business functions of the Church are conducted competently, fairly and in the best interests of the Congregation. The Cabinet is charged with monitoring and supporting the daily operations of the Church. The Church Cabinet works closely with the Ministry Coordination Board in supporting the ministry of the Church. Also, the Church Cabinet in consultation with the Ministry Coordination Board, Committees, Clergy and other Church program staff shall establish annual and long range goals and related budget concerns.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning