Don Duncan attended the NAPFA (National Association of Personal Financial Advisors) National Conference in Salt Lake City, Utah. The NAPFA National Conference is a 3 day conference, full of in-depth presentations and discussions on the most important issues of the day for fee only financial planners.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning