Don Duncan attended the 65th CFA Institute Annual Conference at the McCormick Place in Chicago. The four day conference covered a broad range of topics, including new investment opportunities, global and regional financial trends, and market updates from top economists and legendary investors. Some of the leading speakers were George Friedlander, David Hale, Harold Bradley, Thomas Idzorek, Sam Zell, David Rosenberg, Jason Zweig, Kim Redding, Michael Mayo and Robert Litterman.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning