Don Duncan attended the 65th CFA Institute Annual Conference at the McCormick Place in Chicago. The four day conference covered a broad range of topics, including new investment opportunities, global and regional financial trends, and market updates from top economists and legendary investors. Some of the leading speakers were George Friedlander, David Hale, Harold Bradley, Thomas Idzorek, Sam Zell, David Rosenberg, Jason Zweig, Kim Redding, Michael Mayo and Robert Litterman.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning