Don Duncan attended the 2011 NAPFA Practice Management & Investments Conference which was held in Brooklyn, NY. Don educated attendees about how ETFs work and the value that they can add to a portfolio. He left with improved knowledge about asset allocations, portfolio strategies and new investments to further diversify client’s portfolios.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning