Don Duncan attended the 2014 CFA Chicago Annual Conference. The topic of concentration for this year was Adapting Investment Strategies to a Changing World featuring Ian Bremmer and Brian Singer, CFA. This presentation delved into the effects of high frequency trading (HFT) on the integrity of equity market trading. During the conference, this issue was discussed by panelists who have written papers on the subject well before the recent explosion of interest in HFT. This explosion is just one among many other issues that have added to the complication of asset and risk management over the past decade. For more information please click here.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning