Don Duncan attended the 2014 CFA Chicago Annual Conference. The topic of concentration for this year was Adapting Investment Strategies to a Changing World featuring Ian Bremmer and Brian Singer, CFA. This presentation delved into the effects of high frequency trading (HFT) on the integrity of equity market trading. During the conference, this issue was discussed by panelists who have written papers on the subject well before the recent explosion of interest in HFT. This explosion is just one among many other issues that have added to the complication of asset and risk management over the past decade. For more information please click here.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning