On November 4th, Don attended the seventh annual Invest for Kids Conference. Invest for Kids has donated over $8.5 million dollars to 43 different organizations that help underprivileged Chicago-area youth. Speakers at this event included Soren Aandahl, Rupal J. Bhansali, John Burbank, James E. Flynn, Andy Hall, Jonathan Litt, Michael Sacks, N. David Samra, Ricky Sandler, Barry Sternlicht, Steven A. Tananbaum, and Sam Zell. To learn more about this organization, visit //investforkidschicago.org/.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning