On November 4th, Don attended the seventh annual Invest for Kids Conference. Invest for Kids has donated over $8.5 million dollars to 43 different organizations that help underprivileged Chicago-area youth. Speakers at this event included Soren Aandahl, Rupal J. Bhansali, John Burbank, James E. Flynn, Andy Hall, Jonathan Litt, Michael Sacks, N. David Samra, Ricky Sandler, Barry Sternlicht, Steven A. Tananbaum, and Sam Zell. To learn more about this organization, visit //investforkidschicago.org/.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning