On November 4th, Don attended the seventh annual Invest for Kids Conference. Invest for Kids has donated over $8.5 million dollars to 43 different organizations that help underprivileged Chicago-area youth. Speakers at this event included Soren Aandahl, Rupal J. Bhansali, John Burbank, James E. Flynn, Andy Hall, Jonathan Litt, Michael Sacks, N. David Samra, Ricky Sandler, Barry Sternlicht, Steven A. Tananbaum, and Sam Zell. To learn more about this organization, visit //investforkidschicago.org/.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning