Don Duncan attended the CFA Society of Chicago’s Distinguished Speaker Series with David Rosenberg – Chief Economist and Strategist at Gluskin Sheff and Associates. Mr. Rosenberg was the Chief north American Economist at Merrill Lynch in New York for seven years. He was the only economist recognized for his accurate economic predictions in Fotune Magazine’s “Best and Worst of Wall Street 2011” and was ranked as the most accurate forecaster in 2011 by MSNBC. Recently, he has been ranked as one of the 12 smartest people on Wall Street by Business Insider. Mr. Rosenberg provided his insight in regards to what he forecasts for our economy in 2014.
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
- New Reports Highlight Continuing Challenges for Social Security and Medicare
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning