CIMA® - Certified Investment Management Analyst
The Certified Investment Management Analyst® (CIMA®) certification, issued by the Investment Management Consultants Association (IMCA), is focused on advanced investment consulting. The CIMA® professional integrates a complex body of investment knowledge to provide objective investment advice and guidance to individuals and institutions. CIMA®s analyze portfolios’ profits, losses, and rates of return.
Today, the financial services industry recognizes the CIMA® certification as the standard for advanced investment consulting. The CIMA® credential communicates to clients and peers that the consultant has completed a rigorous process reflecting a high level of competency, professionalism, and investment expertise.
D3 Team Member with the CIMA® Designation
- AWMA® - Accredited Wealth Management Advisor℠
- CEPA - Certified Exit Planning Advisor
- CFA® - Chartered Financial Analyst
- CFP® - Certified Financial Planner
- CIMA® - Certified Investment Management Analyst
- CPA - Certified Public Accountant
- CRPC® - Chartered Retirement Planning Counselor℠
- CSEP® - Certified Specialist in Estate Planning
- FPQP™ - Financial Paraplanner Qualified Professional
- MBA - Master of Business Administration
- MS - Master of Science
- PFS - Personal Financial Specialist