Computer and network security continues to be one of D3 Financial Counselor’s top priorities ensuring client information remains confidential. As of Monday, August 13, all employee login credentials require two-factor authentication in order to access client information, which is already protected through several layers of encryption. Two-factor authentication is accomplished through the use of security tokens that generate one-time passwords in conjunction with employee passwords that are routinely changed.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning