For the second consecutive year, D3 Financial Counselors co-sponsored the Advocate Good Samaritan Hospital’s annual ball. Guests were encouraged to come “in costume” and the evening consisted of dinner, cocktails and dancing at the Burr Ridge Marriott. All proceeds benefited cardiac services and the President’s Fund for Special Needs, Innovation, Education and Patient Care.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning