To promote D3’s financial planning SOS (second opinion service), D3 co-sponsored the February 12th concert at the Tivoli Theater in Downers Grove. The concert featured two time Grammy award winners, The Wallflowers (fronted by Jakob Dylon, Bob Dylon’s son). All attendees received a promotional handout to help spread the word about our new SOS service which is unique because you get to determine if we have earned our fees.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning