For the second consecutive year, D3 Financial Counselors co-sponsored the CFA Society Chicago annual dinner. Don has been actively involved in the CFA Society Chicago for several years. He is currently on the communications committee and has helped sponsor several events (golf outings, dinners, etc). Don earned his CFA designation in September of 1992 during his career at Northern Trust where he managed over $8 billion in various portfolios and served as a member of the division’s risk management team. CFA’s utilize D3 Financial Counselors’ services due to their institutional asset management experience and unique value proposition.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning