For the second consecutive year, D3 Financial Counselors co-sponsored the CFA Society Chicago annual dinner. Don has been actively involved in the CFA Society Chicago for several years. He is currently on the communications committee and has helped sponsor several events (golf outings, dinners, etc). Don earned his CFA designation in September of 1992 during his career at Northern Trust where he managed over $8 billion in various portfolios and served as a member of the division’s risk management team. CFA’s utilize D3 Financial Counselors’ services due to their institutional asset management experience and unique value proposition.
- The Importance of Tax-Efficient Portfolio Rebalancing
- Tax Strategies for Charitably Inclined Taxpayers
- D3 Nominated for Santa Fe Chamber of Commerce Business Award
- A Solution for Business Owners Seeking Tax-Deferral & Savings Beyond a 401k
- Benefits and Considerations of Donating to Charity Using Qualified Charitable Distributions
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning