Adam Glassberg was quoted in Financial Planning Magazine on April 1st. The article, titled “High Income, Jumbo School Debt: Smart Options for Clients,” talks about medical and dental students who tend to have high incomes, but also large amounts of student loan debt. At D3 Financial Counselors, Adam specializes in financial planning for medical and dental professionals, helping them balance student loan repayment with wealth accumulation. To read the article and hear Adam’s insight, click here.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning