Adam Glassberg was quoted in Financial Planning Magazine on April 1st. The article, titled “High Income, Jumbo School Debt: Smart Options for Clients,” talks about medical and dental students who tend to have high incomes, but also large amounts of student loan debt. At D3 Financial Counselors, Adam specializes in financial planning for medical and dental professionals, helping them balance student loan repayment with wealth accumulation. To read the article and hear Adam’s insight, click here.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning