On March 8th & 9th, Adam attended the FPA business solutions conference, which is designed to promote best business practices in the financial planning industry. The conference focused on leveraging technology, and utilizing procedures to help grow a business. After speaking with many advisors at the conference, Adam concluded that D3 is ahead of the curve as far as implementing many of these technologies and procedures. This is one of the reasons we are able to deliver such a high quality product at a very reasonable cost to our clients. Utilizing client portals, managing our client’s 401k accounts, and our unique, affordable family office service are just a few of the ways we have separated ourselves from many other advisors. Although we embrace many of the best business practices in the industry, we are constantly striving to utilize new practices and procedures to improve the D3 client experience.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning