Adam, Brett and Michael participated in Money Smart Week on April 24, 2017 by providing pro bono financial education at Harold Washington Library. Pictured below are Adam, Brett, and Michael with Knut Rostad, Co-Founder and President of Institute for the Fiduciary Standard. Knut presented an overview of how investors can “go it alone” and manage their investments or screen and select an advisor who has a fiduciary duty to act in the client’s best interest. Afterwards, attendees had the opportunity to speak with a CFP® professional and ask questions.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning