There are two major drags on the success of your financial plan: fees and taxes. Fees are necessary to get professional management and advice and usually average about 1.5%. You evaluate the value you get by paying fees at least annually. Taxes are a significantly bigger drag than fees. The lowest capital gains tax rate is 15% or ten times as much as the average advisor fee. If you can minimize the tax drag on your wealth accumulation and retirement drawdown strategies, you can significantly increase cash flow and family wealth. Click on this link to get the details of the 2018 tax law and how it may impact you.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
- Umbrella Liability Insurance
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning