There are two major drags on the success of your financial plan: fees and taxes. Fees are necessary to get professional management and advice and usually average about 1.5%. You evaluate the value you get by paying fees at least annually. Taxes are a significantly bigger drag than fees. The lowest capital gains tax rate is 15% or ten times as much as the average advisor fee. If you can minimize the tax drag on your wealth accumulation and retirement drawdown strategies, you can significantly increase cash flow and family wealth. Click on this link to get the details of the 2018 tax law and how it may impact you.
- PLEASE NOTE: D3 Financial Counselors is an alternate name under which Savant Capital Management (“Savant”), an SEC registered investment adviser, conducts its advisory business. All advisory services are provided by Savant. A copy of the Savant’s current written disclosure brochure discussing our advisory services and fees remains available upon request.
- Savant Capital Management Expands Chicago Footprint through Partnership with D3 Financial Counselors
- IRS Releases Updated Form W-4 and Withholding Calculator
- Asset Sale vs. Stock Sale of a Business – What’s the Difference?
- Don Duncan Attended and Spoke on a Panel at the 4th Annual Private Wealth Midwest Forum
Business Owners Client Newsletters Community Involvement Corporate Executives Cyber Security Debt Repayment Education Planning Employee Spotlight Estate Planning Financial Planning Individuals & Families Individuals & family Insurance Planning Investment Planning Medical Professionals News & Events Retirement Planning Tax Planning